Friday, July 17, 2009

Mama see mama say

Received today:

From the Desk of John Freeborn Chambers
56 Elizabeth Avenue se10 0dx
London, United Kingdom.
Email: barr.johnfreeborn@gmail.com
Tel : +447023035974


Attn Friend,

I am Barr. John Freeborn Liburne, one of the solicitor to late Micheal Jackson and i am based in the united kingdom. I want to use this opportunity to tell you about Micheal Jackson. Jackson is my client who died recently due to an acute sickness and am sure you have heard about it because it has been in the news and the internet. Before he passed away, he has assets worth $25,000,000.00 (twenty five million U.S Dollar) which needs to be claimed by next of kin. Fortunately, the next of kin does not need to be a blood relations according to the agreement i signed with late king of pop.

As Jackson solicitor, i have concluded to transfer the sum of $25 millions, which late Micheal Jackson left in my custody before he died. Am contacting you independently and no one is informed of this communication. I am prepared to simply nominate you as the next of kin and have the banks release the deposit to you after due Verification. I have every data and how the fund were deposited. I would have gone ahead to ask for fund to be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this proposal, you should discard this mail. I ask that you not be destructive or vindictive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget i ever contacted you. do no destroy my career because you do not approve my proposal. I promise to also furnish you with every information you may need concerning the proposal.

I am not a criminal and what i do, i do not find against good conscience. This maybe hard for you to understand, but the dynamic of my work indicates that i make this move. Such opportunity only comes one in life time. I cannot let this chance pass me bye. I have found myself in total control of my destiny. I ask that you do not hinder my chance. If you will not work with me,let me know and let me contact someone else who will want to make it in life.

There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth taking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk here is you refusing to work with me. I am the only one who knows of this situation. I think good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life.

If you find yourself able to work with me, let share this blessing. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but i know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. If you give me a positive response, i will initiate this process towards conclusion. Do no betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan to meet soon. I await your kind response soon.

Most respectfully,
Barr. John Freeborn Liburne
John Freeborn Chambers

No comments: