Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I had a little trouble in the home town / Things got funky so I had to leave - right away

The truth is this isolation (because of being nuclear-free) has not been good for New Zealand...

[From US may buy NZ skyhawks, reverse military training ban - National - NZ Herald News]

I scratch my head and wonder in what way it's not been good for NZ. You mean because we were not allowed to purchase those antique F-16As, which, as an aside, Pakistan had already paid for?

You ignorant, arrogant twat..fuck off....

2 comments:

Oh that Mark said...

Too bloody right. I had exactly the same reaction to this story.

GZ said...

Why NZ needs a military in the conventional sense is kinda obscure to me too. A peacekeeping ready force, sure. But a combat army and airforce? I'm thankful that this is one thing that Labour kinda got right.